Hike messenger app is currently one of the top social messaging apps available in the App store and the Google Play store today. Hike is a social chat platform which is quite similar to other messenger apps like WhatsApp and WeChat. It is available for Java, Android, Symbian and Windows users currently. This messaging app is developed in India and in a short span of time it has attracted major attention in the Indian Market and is gaining popularity over time internationally.
Read More: Telegram for PC
Initially, the Hike messenger, on its first entry into the Indian market started as a program that invited users to earn money, as a marketing strategy, and in the process gained user’s interest luring them to earn money which simultaneously made them use the app for themselves. It offered users to send free messages to Hike users as well as other users. It works in 2G, 3G and Wi-Fi connection as well and you will be happy to know that you can also download Hike on your PC for free.
It has got some cool features that makes it more interesting than other chat messengers. Some such extensive features include:
Read More: WeChat for PC
- Hike is simpler and a faster messaging app than any other.
- The App gives you option of chatting in groups with a number of friends in it and is much easier in comparison.
- Hike messenger lets you send messages to non-Hike users as well, though they are limited.
- It provides a fully customisable profile for users to upload pictures, sharing them and maintaining the profile easily.
- A whole new range of stickers are available to express yourselves, and with a better experience than in other apps.
No username or password is required as it has got your phone number to work upon.
How to Download Hike for PC:
Though the Hike messenger App is not officially available for PC, but there are many ways to download it for PC and one of them is by using Android emulators. There are many Android emulators available in the market and one among them is the Bluestacks, most widely recommended.
Read More: Whatsapp for PC
Bluestacks is an emulator that lets you run Android apps on Windows or Mac and it is very easy to use with its clean interface without any price tag on it.
Following are the steps to get Hike for PC:
- Download BlueStacks from here and install Bluestacks for PC.
- After finishing the installation, open the Bluestacks icon from the directory of your computer.
- Wait for the time when Bluestacks simulates the windows platform in your computer.
- From the search bar of program interface, search for Hike messenger and install it.
- After the installation, go to the Bluestacks -> My Apps.
- Hike icon will appear, double click on it to open.
- It will ask for a phone number to get the confirmation notification and will create your profile along with it.
As soon as the download and the installation of the Hike messenger App is completed, you can open Bluestacks and enjoy the amazing App.