WhatsApp Messenger is a very popular messaging app for mobile phones which allows you to send messages without paying for SMS. This is a cross-platform app available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia. You can use your existing mobile data plan or Wi-Fi , there is no cost to send messages to your friends.
You can also create groups and share with your friends. In addinion to that, WhatsApp users can send unlimited images, video and audio messages in real time. This is very light-weight app which uses less battery than most of other apps is this category.
WhatsApp is free for first year and $0.99 USD/year afer free trial period.
How to use WhatsApp on PC?
- You will have to download and install BlueStacks software in your PC. Download BlueStacs here.
- Install BlueStack in your PC. (For more detail read BlueStacks Download and Install Tutorial)
- Download WhatsApp.apk latest version from official website. Click here to download. ( you will always get latest version from this link)
- After downloading .apk file, double click on it. Wait few seconds and it will be auto installed in BlueStacks. ( if you get any error in installing .apk read Install apk files on BlueStacks)
- Run BlueStacks, click on WhatsApp icon. You will be asked for mobile number. Enter the number you want to use in WhatsApp. You will not get verification SMS so you have to wait 10 minutes and they will call on your number. Listen to the IVR and enter code in app.
- Enjoy WhatsApp on PC.