Mobile gaming is on the rise and you simply cannot deny this fact! Gamers are not even ruling out first person shooting games on small screens as more and more people are getting hooked on to these kind of games. What’s even more special about these android games is that people can even play it on their PC. Though running any android application on Mac may appear as next to impossible but it is possible and it actually works.
Must Read: Eternity Warriors on PC – Download For Free!
The Second Instalment Of Dead Trigger
Zombie shooters have always been a popular genre in the history of small screen gaming. With hours of shooting, endless killing spree, the blood and gore and everything else makes these games the perfect leisure-time activity or even more. And Dead Trigger 2 is no different!!
The second installation of the super-cool Dead Trigger is a top-drawer. The game is more intriguing, more difficult and has a decent storyline- all that is necessary. The insanity is bigger and better this time. All those undeads pouring in and all those rapid action sequences, this game is a typical example of excellent graphics combined with a great gameplay.
The gameplay is same like the previous installation with very basic changes but the inventory and upgrades section has been given a complete different look altogether, and that’s totally awesome. There are five types of super zombies, which appear in the game and these are not easy to kill so watch your back.
The graphics is pretty sleek and the audio is enjoyable with some cheeky narration in between. The controls are basic and easy if you are using a console whereas the touch controls are slightly difficult.
Overall it’s a wonderful FPS venture with the in-app purchases being the only turn off.
Must Read: Need for Speed – Most Wanted for PC!
Running It On Mac
Dead Trigger 2 for Mac can be installed with the help of an Android emulator known as BlueStacks. Here are the steps to run it on your Mac:
- Download the BlueStacks installation package from the here! It’s free so you will not have difficult time finding it.
- By default, the third party applications are not allowed on Mac due to security issues. Enable it to install BlueStacks.
- The installation doesn’t take much time, and is similar to any other software installation.
- Wait for some time as the process gets completed.
- Choose your settings.
- Create a new Google account; existing gmail users can use that id otherwise you need to create a new account (which is just a matter of a few seconds).
- Voila!! You are using the BlueStacks application.
- Type Dead Trigger 2 in the search bar and click on it when the search results appear.
- The app installation page is right in front of you where you can click on the install button to begin the process.
- The download and installation process will finish automatically depending on the Internet connection.
- As soon as the process is complete, launch the game from the home screen.
And you are all set to experience Dead Trigger 2 For Mac. Download it right away!