Movies are probably the whole planet’s favorite past time and thus we often maintain a whole collection of it. But upcoming movies plead a show at the nearest multiplex. You may be tempted to watch the latest trailer of the upcoming blockbuster or maybe manage your Netflix shows. Flixster is an app which lets you manage and see all the on-going shows around you and also see the upcoming trailers. But it is an Android app and hence cannot be installed as such in a PC. But there is always a way to do it via Bluestacks. Let us have a closer look at the app first.
Read More: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For PC
Flixster And Movies:
Flixster lets you browse the top box office movies and the movies that are going to be released soon. It also lets you browse the show times and schedules from your favorite theatres and book tickets (from all participating theatres). Movies also accompany with reviews and critics from Rotten Tomatoes. It supports trailers with FullHD playback and can be viewed as soon as they are released. Management tools include a “Watch List” which will store movies you would like to watch in future, and movie rating and reviewing system are also added. The biggest advantage of using Flixster, is that it fully supports your Ultraviolet collection (if you have one) from where you can stream or download movies to watch them from within the app. Apart from these it will let you access and manage your Netflix queue as well. With such a feature packed and well-built app in tow, it is time to look at the steps involved in order to get this Android app on your PC.
Flixster for PC:
Your Windows running PC cannot natively run Android apps or games. It will require the emulation of the Android environment in order to enable this. Bluestack is the perfect software for this task which lets you run all kinds of Android apps and games along with full play store access via your Google account. Let us have an explicit look at the steps involved in order to make Flixster for PC a reality.
Read More: FlashChat For PC
- Download the latest Bluestacks setup and install the software (which may take time and you need a continuous Internet connection).
- Once done, you will be required to set your preferences such as default language and your Google account to let you access play store (you can use your existing Gmail ID and password).
- When the sync completes, you will be at the home screen. On the top search bar, type “Flixster” and search for it.
- On a successful search, you will be taken to the play store page. From there you will need to click on the “Install” button to install the app.
- Once the installation completes, come back to the home screen and you will see the app listed there. Click on the app’s icon to launch it.
Note that if you download contents, you will need to use a file manager to move the contents to “/sdcard/windows/BstSharedFolder/” location. Now from explorer go to “C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder” to access the files.