We continually wish that our beloved PC’s to be as cool and smart as our phones. We really want that the great apps that run on our smart phones, run on our PC’s too. To run the Android apps on our PCs what we majorly require is Bluestacks, which is an android emulator. Bluestacks is widely used as an emulator and has received positive views from its users. So, you can use any of your loved Android apps on your PC using emulator software.
Read More: Get News360 For PC
About Pandora Radio:
Our smart phones serve as an ultimate multipurpose device. We use it for clicking pictures, listening to music other than calling and messaging. Hardly do we buy separate mp3 players to listen to music, but we plug in our headphones to our phones and enjoy music. You can listen to the music you like using this Pandora Radio for PC. It offers music streaming and recommends you the music of your taste. It is a very popular app and has a huge fan base. Its PC version has been released but it’s not as crisp and smooth as smartphone version.
Features Of Pandora Radio:
The recommendation system of this music app is very popular. The music streaming is done efficiently. No advertisements or little ads interrupt Pandora Radio and thus give a good listening experience to its users. A huge number of followers have downloaded this app from the Google Play Store and not any significant complaint has been received. This app will make you fall in love with music even more. It helps you organize your music files genre wise or album wise like you want. Let us look into how you can run this app on your PC.
Running The App On Windows PC:
Android games and apps cannot be directly run on the PC. To run these apps and games you need to install an emulator. This emulator will act as the platform for you to run android apps and games. You can use Google developer tools to install the apk files but to execute them, you will require an emulator. Bluestacks is a widely used emulator.
Read More: FlashChat For PC
- You need to download the latest version of Bluestacks for Windows.
- The language needs to be selected and you need to create your play store account using your Google mail id.
- You need to type Pandora Radio in the search bar in order to search this app.
- After you get the results from the search, choose the correct link and when you click on that link, you will be taken to the play store page.
- Now, you need to click the “Install” option which will lead to the downloading and followed by installation.
- Now, launch the app from the main menu. You will be able to see the app’s icon by clicking on it.
Follow these simple steps to install this awesome app, Pandora radio for PC, which is completely free and one stop destination for all your music needs!