True caller is a crowd-sourced global phone directory founded in 2009 and based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Truecaller is available on many different platforms iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian S60, Series 40, and Windows Phone.
It is also accessible via its website where user need to login using his Google, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or Yahoo account to search any phone number.
How does Truecaller Works?
When user install app in mobile or tablet, all his contacts are uploaded to Truecaller servers. Contacts list from multiple phone users are added to database. Using some algorithm, it is decided that which contact information to show on request.
Users can remove or unlist their number from directory or customize how their information should show to other users.
Truecaller Download for PC
Truecaller app is only available for smartphones. Mobile applications can be installed on PC using BlueStacks.
- Download the android apk file in your PC – Click Here
- Download and install BlueStacks on PC.
- Install .apk file using BlueStacks.
Installing Truecaller on PC will take a lot of time and doesn’t worth because web version of Truecaller directory is available for free.
How to use Truecaller Online without installing any app?
- Open Truecaller phone directory – Here.
- Enter mobile number you want to search.
- A box will appear asking you to login using Google, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Yahoo account. Login using any of these.
- Get result for your search and search another number.