Social media sites have already rooted deep their existence in our lifestyle. In these days of stress, fast life, people hardly get time to interact in person. To survive in this new ecosystem, human race has adopted themselves to give some room, when they came up with social sites, which allowed them to interact and meet new people virtually. In other words, a near perfect substitute for social interactions. With the presence of Facebook, Twitter, the app market was reserved to one dimension. But when chat platforms like WeChat and Whatsapp came to the story, people readily accepted, as these apps consume less memory, very easy to use and feature incredible things. But one of the major problems of these apps is the compatibility. WeChat is developed for mobile OS platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, etc.
Someone lacking a phone with these platforms was unfortunate enough to miss chat platforms. Now, with the superior technological advantages of our time, an app, Bluestacks came up with the promise to bring and serve any mobile app on your personal computer, so that you can access and use those apps right on your PC.
How Popular is WeChat?
WeChat is developed by a Chinese software manufacturer Tencent. Since, this app has gone international, too much of our surprise, it passed hundred million users in such a short span of time and saw a 1000 percent growth in the first quarter over the same year of launching. WeChat is a mobile app, which enables you to connect with your family or friends virtually. You can share fun moments with them in terms of sharing videos, photos, etc. The last major update added video chat feature to the WeChat. Also, having a feature like ‘Walkie Talkie’ is a cool element. Some major features of WeChat are listed below.
Must Read: Kik Messenger for PC
- This app is an absolute freeware for life.
- An all-in-one messaging and calling platform, allows you for free texts, video and photo sharing, moments and to play games on-board.
- Group chat is a cool way to hang-out within friend circles.
- Sticker gallery enables you to use supercool animated stickers chosen from popular cartoon series or movies.
- Features like ‘People nearby’ and ‘Shake’ offers a whole new way to meet new people.
Get WeChat For PC Using BlueStacks
Bluestacks is a software which presents Android platform to your PC. This Android emulator allows to run your favourite apps of your phone in Windows. Some features are-
- Fully customizable user interface just like Android platforms.
- Ability to integrate with Google Play.
So now, you can get WeChat for PCs via Bluestack. Follow these simple steps-
- Download the latest version of the BlueStacks application. When download finishes, install the app on your directory using recommended settings and choose the preferred language.
- After successful installation, open the app and simulate the app with your OS.
- In the search bar of program interface, search for WeChat and when you see it, just click to download it.
- Once the download finishes, go to My App section and you will see the WeChat icon.
- What remains after these steps, is you to enjoy WeChat.
So, just do not worry if you don’t have an Android or iOS phone, try BlueStacks. It will offer you immense benefits of Android platforms right on your PC.