The Xender application is perhaps the best suited application for the purpose of transferring data from one phone to another. It is uncomplicated, swift and simply awesome. It does not require any external connection and all the sharing of files takes place over Wifi. Everything can be shared via this application, be it an application, files, contacts, photographs, videos or music. It also enables group sharing up to 5 devices at the same point of time and that too at an amazing speed!
Read More: Download Clash Of Clans for PC
Highlights Of The Application:
- This application entails the transfer of all sorts of files- applications, contact, videos, music and photographs.
- It supports group sharing to 5 devices and it allows the user to send and receive files at the same time, without having to re-establish the connection.
- The speed of transfer is equivalent to 50 times the speed of Bluetooth transfer. Large videos can be sent in a matter of seconds.
- It also supports cross platform transfers and enables sharing amongst Android and iOS services as well.
Features Of The Application:
- This application has a feature called the ‘Phone replicate’. This feature enables the transfer to become easy when the phone gets changed. With the help of this application, the user has the option to replicate a portion of or the entire data of the phone, from the existing phone to the latest one with a couple of clicks.
- All sorts of files can be transferred, ranging from documents to photographs, music to videos, contact details to other files present in the phone.
- The PC version allows the user to transfer files from the phone to the computer easily.
- There are some amazing effects like the picture slide transfer feature.
- This application can be easily shared with friends and installed in their phones by selecting the Share option.
- There are other cool features like buzzing someone and removing someone off the connection, adds to the fun quotient of the application.
- It supports numerous languages like English, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese.
Xender For PC:
Xender for PC has counter parts in diverse operating systems some of which are compatible with one another. Thereby, entail the feature of transferring files from one device to another. It is perfect for downloading and uploading files from the phone to the computer, without the use of any cable. This application possesses an average speed of 4 MB/s, which ensures that a full high quality movie could be transferred within a minute. More importantly, this application is known to support every type of files – contacts, photographs, videos, music and other types of files.
Read More: SnapSeed for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
This application has been created, based on a simple interface and can be downloaded and installed with the aid of the Bluestacks app player. Bluestacks is an Android emulator, an application or software which is a mandatory requirement for the smooth functioning of any Android application on the computer. Here is how to use Bluestack to run this app on your PC:
- Download and install Bluestacks.
- Open it and search for ‘Xender, Sharing, File Transfer’ using the Playstore.
- Once found, download and install it.